Sunday 25 January 2015

Endo Empowered!

On the one hand, I am feeling a bit Endo Empowered lately.  It's like a little celebration every day that I can carry on with less pain than I've had since 2013.  To know that the Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and troublesome ovary are all under control on the pill is a good thing.

But on the other hand, there is the fatigue! The dark heavy cloud that I am living under every single day with what appears to be little or no relief whatsoever.  It's hard to carry on some days when you are so exhausted and lacking in energy, which in turn leads to being unmotivated.

As usual, it's swings and roundabouts in my Endo world.  My job is to just try and find the silver lining hiding under every cloud.

P.S.  Photo below is the view from my hospital window last year.  Pretty nice if you can get a window cubicle as it makes hospital life a little more bearable ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.