Thursday 25 June 2015

Final Countdown

Off to see Dr V in the morning.  The day is almost finally here. 

I shouldn't be nervous about this.  I should feel calm, prepared and all together.  But I don't.

Why, when I'm going to a medical appointment does it feel like I'm going to be standing in front of a firing squad instead?  Why should I feel uncomfortable when a doctor is supposed to be here to help me?

I'm just feeling a whole mixture of emotions: scared, unsure, hopeful, realistic, nervous, worried...

Just really hope it goes well tomorrow and I come out feeling secure in the knowledge that there is a plan in place that is going to help get me back on my feet, and soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    I hope you are keeping as well as possible. I've made a new email address account so I have lost your email from earlier this year. Thinking of you and your health.
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,

      Can't believe I missed your comment - sorry about that! I was just thinking of you and wondering how you were! Have been reading your blog posts and I did email you at one point, but it must not have got to you if you have changed your email account.

      You can fill out my Email Form on the side bar if you like and send me a message. That way, I will have your new email address and we will be able to chat again.

      Caroline :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.