Sunday 21 December 2014

Over the Rainbow

Wow!  Today was an amazing day!

Woke up in the morning and actually felt pretty good for a change!

The first day I've felt like the fatigue has actually lifted a bit and I've felt a little more part of the world around me.

It's hard to explain, but it felt like I was more alive and the world seemed brighter somehow.  Felt really energised this morning, then the fatigue started to take over in the afternoon, but not as bad as usual.  Had a pretty good day from a pain point of view as well - yay!

I know that sounds weird, but that's the best way to describe it.  The last day I had when I felt like this was back on the 17th of July, so it's definitely nice to know that my body is still capable of having a 'good' day.

Maybe the contraceptive pill is finally kicking in and settling my Endometriosis down?  I don't know - will have to see what happens in the next few days?  If this feeling continues, it would be the best Christmas present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.