Sunday 14 February 2016

Is Trouble Brewing?

Now that I've been on the Pill for about 3 months, I have reached the point where it's time to take the placebo (sugar) tablets in the pack for 7 days.  Or, if you're me, throw the sugar pill for that day into the rubbish bin every night, because what's the point of taking them anyway?
Today marks the third day since I came off the active pills, and to be honest, I haven't had a real crash with mountains of pain yet, which is what I was expecting.  I am super nauseous and tired though, and have a feeling of heaviness in my pelvis.
Although the withdrawal bleed I'm supposed to be having hasn't arrived yet, there is definitely a feeling that 'trouble is brewing' in my uterus!  There's nothing I can do about it except to wait and watch and see how things develop.
It's always hard to deal with when you know that things may get worse for some reason.  My motto is 'Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best' in these situations.
I'm safe in the knowledge that if things do turn really bad soon, I've handled it before and I will get through it again! 
This Hagrid quote from the Harry Potter movies helps as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.