Tuesday 17 March 2015

Hello little Blog!

I know, I know.  I've been gone from my blog for a while.  I promised myself that this would be a regular thing and I wouldn't abandon it, but it has happened.

Twice as bad because March is Endometriosis Awareness Month and this is my little corner of the internet to try and start a discussion about Endometriosis!

Been off the radar for the last couple of weeks because I've had a really rough time with a massive Endo flare up, which my GP and Gynae have been trying to get under control.  Just been really fun down and exhausted - brain fog doesn't make good blog posts!

Anyway, I'm trying to get back to blogging more regularly and have a few posts coming up, so hopefully I'll be more productive from now.

Hope you're all as well as you can be, or at least not having too bad a day today ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.